Relaxing Day at Sea


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
August 15th 2016
Published: June 12th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 55.7592, 15.9434

We all slept well and long, but still looked forward to this first full day at sea, as it would allow us time to relax and settle in. After breakfast we visited the spa and booked massages for all three of us. Anna even managed to add on a facial massage treatment of some kind. We read and explored the ship, and then trickled in to our respective massages, which were spread across the afternoon. It surely made for a very relaxing day.

We started our daily routine this day to have a drink in one of the lounges before dinner, which was fun. Our booking had included a very large number of "drink coupons," so were intent on making full use of them. Anna discovered that she could use her coupons on coffee drinks, which she loved. As an Italian line, MSC specializes in fancy coffee machines and drinks, and Anna soon settled on a special iced coffee concoction served in a martini glass, which became her go-to "drink."

We were all rested enough that we managed to stay awake through dinner and the late (9:00pm) stage show, but we were all dragging by the time we made it back to the cabin.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb