The home of Ikea


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
June 22nd 2006
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 59.3328, 18.0645

After we swept and mopped the cabin, we ate breakfast and hit the road. Today was a driving day and we would spend most of the day on the bus. Did some reading, sleeping and listened to really terrible music that made me sleepy. We had a short ferry ride from Helsingor to Helinsborg, then we were in Sweden! But with a long drive ahead of us. The ferry ride was only 20 minutes long, wish it was longer.

Stopped for lunch at a service station car park. It was a really nice meal. Then more sleeping and reading. Drove past a few Ikea's. The scenery out the bus was mostly lots of pine trees. George had an electronic version of Trivial Persuit, so we got into 4 teams. My team won the game.

Finally arrived at camp. We put up the cook tent, choose our beds and headed straight to the laundry. These cabins are also very cute and cosy. They kick ass over camping! Before dinner we started our Sangria party. There was a huge box filled with it. Tasted okay. After dinner we sat around and watched TV. The crew's cabin happen to have a TV in it, so with an extension cord we all saw the Brazil v Japan game. The Aussie game was on at the same time, just not on our TV. Saw Brazil kick Japans butt.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb