Smashed in Stockholm!


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
May 23rd 2011
Published: September 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Kroegen Moegen, KROEGEN MOEGEN!

Crashing out watching the football one hung-over Sunday afternoon after Lithuania Spackers and I were looking at getting back to Eastern Europe after an awesome time in Lithuania. The prices to Estonia weren't too great and we Stumbled upon a gem of a deal to Stockholm. Six weeks later we were off to explore the Scandinavian wonders and the nightlife.

Chapter 1 was SE Asia, Chapter 2 was Oz and NZ, this is chapter 3 Europe. Being 27 the plan is too smash round Europe over the next few years and hit up all the party spots until 30 then our mecca (Chapter 4) of a South American trip to the home of football and the World Cup in Brazil. As I get older will explore the more natural beauties but while im still young free and single I'll be looking to sample the different parties, beers and beautiful women this world has to offer.

We stayed in a little place Midsommerkrands about 10 minutes on the tube from Stockholm city centre. For the 1st half day we took in the beauty of the city the palace wandering around gamla stan, the old town before our weiry legs were in need of a rest. We then hit up the bars for the next four hours on the banks of the rivers sipping back of Swedens finest ales from falcon to koppenburg. Stumbled back on the train got spruced and bruced and back into the centre. Swedens clubbed dont have a quing system just a melee of people wanting to get into a venue waiting for a bouncer who looks like a sherrif to pick you out of the crowd or if your on the list. Was annoying waitng but the first night ended up in a place called lemon got trashed and took 2 1/2 hours to get home.

Day two woke rough though we were off to watch our adopted team the black army of AIK Stockholm. We got in the spirit bought home shirts, met a dude behind us who poured b=vodka in our beers and a generally great dude. Continued for a few more beers and hit up saop bar and stankompietstad. WOW. If there was a debate about hot women the Swedes were simply stunning all 8+/10. We admired the scenary in the club while proceeding to get more sloshed.

Final day a few stines down by the river a procession of old school medieveil characters marching through the city, summed up a fantastic weekend break to an awesome city. The people were friendly, the women were stunning, we were drunk alot and we spent a fortune but a fantastic break.

Six weeks now to prepare get in the shpes of our lives for three dudes in a car around spain and portugal. Starting with the bull - run in Pamplona three dudes a car and a tent cant wait for the next crazy adventuure. Hope you are all still living it large partying hard.

Still dreaming

Frygo

xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb