The beginning


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Stockholm County » Stockholm
June 27th 2008
Published: June 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So, a trip always starts at home. And so does this one. Tomorrow morning are my dear K and I going to Polruan, a little fishing village in Cornwall, in the south west of England. I want to practice my English, and K is just kind enough to keep me company. We are flying with Ryan Air from Skavsta in Nyköping, and as many of you know, they are not famous for their great service... So, 15 kg is the limit for the luggage... We are staying for three weeks, and had intended to do some writing, reading and painting... But we realize now that books and colors are quite heavy, and we have to struggle a lot with our suitcases and to keep the weight under control.

Ryan Air is supposed to take us to Stansted in London, and then by a domestic flight to Newquay in Cornwall. Hold your thumbs, that there will be no delays... cause if that the case, Ryan Air doesn't take any responsibility at all, and you have to deal with it yourself!

We are really looking forward to see Cornwall, and meet a lot of people to talk to. We'll get back to this diary as soon as we can.

See you,
Josh and Kate.

PS. The purpose of this diary is to stay in touch with our near and dear ones. And, of course, to get an opportunity to practice English…



Advertisement



Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb