day 21 - 49 km Merens les vals-Canillo day 22 - 70km. Canillo-Fornols


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
July 8th 2012
Published: July 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 21- 49km. Merens les vals-Canillo
The day started uphill. I climbed to 2408m. I can't say it was difficult, i was peddling on pure adrenaline i think. After that it was down, down, down, what a rush.Andorra, wow, what a place. I will come back here, that's for sure. Found a nice campsite and met a familyfrom the Netherlands. Where to start? They gave me dinner, a lot of beers and a very pleasant evening. Around the midnight a french guy started screaming i repeat his words "silence, enough". We weren't that loud. It's a campsite, it's vacation. Get a life or join us next time. The more the merrier. It doesn't matter it wad still a very nice evening.
Day 22 - 70km. Canillo- Fornols
In the morning the dutch famili invited me for the breakfast. Thx for everything guys. I hope to see you soon in Antwerp. After that i went towards Spain. And again it was down about 25km. Wow i wanna do it again. Finally it stoped at 700m. and i had to climb to 1500m. And then again going down to 1100m. where i found a campsite. Nice place, i lost 1 flip flop in the river. Hahaha i have to jump on 1 foot now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb