Los Madriles - Isla Plana


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Region of Murcia » Mazarron
January 21st 2011
Published: January 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Alfas to Los Madriles


Friday 3rd December – Friday 10th December 2010

Travel to Camping Las Madriles, Isla Plana via Alicante to top up our gas supplies.
During the trip unfortumately adding a stone chip to the windscreen that progressed to a ten inch crack top centre.

This campsite has a superb outdoor heated pool and an indoor pool which we made the most of whist hoping for a quick windscreen replacement. Other facilities include table tennis and boule which we also took advantage of.

Unfortunately it became clear that a quick resolution to the windscreen problem was unlikely with a couple of bank holidays that week and Christmas on the horizon and we were advised to press on to Marbella where we had previously booked arrangements for Christmas, New Year and January.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



21st January 2011

The Ultimate Tourist
My name is Jennie and i would just like to inform you that there now is a homepage called http://theultimatetourist.com, where tourists around the world finally can get some use out of all the photos they have, posing by different tourist attractions. Here you can choose from over one hundred attractions and typical touristic activities, upload your photos and collect one tourist point for each photo. Reach different levels and everybody over 80 points will become Ultimate Tourists (Remember you have to be in the photos yourself, to prove you were actually there.. :). So if you want to compete with your photos, or just spread the word, go into theultimatetourist.com Good luck with your travels!

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 16; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0614s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb