Adios Espagna


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
September 10th 2017
Published: September 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Mission accomplished, research completed and beautiful building seen without hoards of shoppers - a good morning. The invoice will be going to QVG Capital as we are pretty sure we can't claim the trip as a tax deduction! That comment is to see if Chris is actually reading his parent's blog!!!!!!!

We are now waiting to go to the airport listening to the helicopter circling overhead checking out the lie of the land before the Vuelta (correct name for the Tour d'Espagna) finishes around 10.30pm. We had a hilarious trip back with the cab driver who was obviously of the opinion that if he spoke louder these crazy foreigners would understand what he was saying. It must have worked as we realised he was saying he might need to detour (much arm circling) to get back into the centre of Madrid!!

Heading off now so, for the last time from Espagna ... Adios and thank for travelling with us, for your love and prayers.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Mike's DreamMike's Dream
Mike's Dream

Remote controlled cars for children to drive in around the shopping centre (operated by parents) - are we the only ones who wonder how long this will last? There were also the ride on horses we have seen in Australia here!!
Last roof shotLast roof shot
Last roof shot

I love how there is very normal in the foreground, a palace in the background and beautiful blue sky.
Vuelta - Via GranVuelta - Via Gran
Vuelta - Via Gran

Where they are coming from and where they are going!!


10th September 2017

Thanks
Thanks heaps for all the wonderful updates. I've had some computer problems and now just back online and catching up on the missed blogs. You've obviously had a wonderful time and now coming back to nicer days in the Capital. Spring has certainly sprung!! Safe travels, look forward to a catch in the weeks ahead. Blessings Phil and Liz
10th September 2017

Adios Espagna
Thank you for sharing stories, photos and histories from so many fascinating places. It's been a joy and a privilege to follow your travels ....I've loved every step of the journey! Safe travel home.
13th September 2017

Spain was amazing. Thank you for sharing your words and photos. Have a great trip back!

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb