Barcelona Day 1


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Badalona
October 5th 2018
Published: October 6th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Day 1 - Barcelona a city with history dating back to centuries B.C., a beach-like atmosphere, Mediterranean breeze and incredible food to match. No doubt, Barcelona has something for everyone. Great attraction to see, the selection of Tapas bars the city has to offer and of course the famous Spanish ham.

10//5/18 - We arrived in Barcelona around noon, it took us an hour and a half between immigration and taxi ride to get to the hotel. After a few hours rest, we headed out to start our adventure. First stop was the La Boqueria (Market) were we enjoyed the smell and atmosphere of the city. Lots to see, reminded us of the market places back home. Loved it! We toured the streets of La Rambla and headed towards Ciutat Comtal a busy tapas bar highly recommended by family and friends. The food was exceptional! After our share of tapas meal, we decided to walk some more to see the activities around the streets. Finally after a few blocks, my wife and I called it a day, headed back to the hotel for a good nights rest.

Here are some of the photos we want to share with you.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb