The Walk of Saint James 28 09 14 ...2


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Castrojeriz
September 28th 2014
Published: September 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hi
Part 2 meal was great celebrating Connie birthday with Liz Mollie, Maryann Plus two from New Zealand, Cambridge to be true plus three from Japanand two from France, plus three other tables. Been Sunday not too much else open.. also was the day the Camino came true to its spirit. Yesterday walking past Saint Clare convent where you can buy wooden crosses I noticed my one from Luna was missing. I had taken it off in the shower and hung it up by the mirror. I thought it had found a new home... but no it had not .... today it was returned to me... we were able to ring the augbergie where I had left it and the bag people were able to attach it to our bags so it was waiting for me when I arrived this afternoon..... the same thing happened when Liz left her glasses behind... so yes another good day on the Camino.. one steep hill this morning and then a lot of flat area but still enjoyable as lots to see ... the sunflower are coming to there end and some digging is going on to help the flow of water to some some fields. People walk at there own pace, with some passing us then taking breaks at different places. The tracks over the masseta are easy to follow as the area is flash you can see follow pilgrims on the path ahead. Forecast was for rain so all the colour of the rainbow were out with poncho, and backpack covers, so a colourful sight. The rain did not last so the colour changed as people changed back to the normal clothing .. which does vary.......


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.312s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb