Llano del Camello – Our home


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Canary Islands » Tenerife
June 24th 2011
Published: June 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Llano Del Camello means land of camels in Spanish.

Our apartment is a two bedroom penthouse in Llano Del Camello. It has a balcony to the South that has medium sized balcony with a clear sea view. To the rear it has a clear view of the mountains and Mount Teide. We have a reserved parking space in an underground secured car park. We nearly always have a warm healthy wind blowing through the flat which negates the need for using the air con.

Llano del Camello is just north of Las Chafiras East of Los Cristianos.

Llano del Camello was built during the last property boom. It is in the municipality of San Miguel de Abona. The north part of the estate is residential with the south, next to the motorway, being mainly industrial. There are about 4,000 people living in Llano del Camello. Unfortunately, many of the original builders did not carry on trading to the end of the development, so there are a few unfinished buildings, including the supermarket. Now that the economy is picking up, some of these building are now being worked on again.

There is a real mixture of nationalities living in Llano del Camello, although the majority do appear to be Spanish.

San Miguel de Abona is the municipality which covers Llano del Camello and many of the south coast golfing areas. This municipality is located between Arona, that covers Las Americas and Los Cristianos, and Granadilla, that covers El Medano and Los Abrigos.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Our ApartmentOur Apartment
Our Apartment

Top floor to the right of the gap


Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb