Or last day in Mallorca


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands » Majorca
June 21st 2008
Published: June 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

It's flown these last few days,
Thursday 19th.
We popped to Palma and tried to show the girls some culture, as you can probably imagine they weren't too impressed.
And the green man had changed into a roman Centurion who we had a sword fight with, we done 2 caches nearby the Parc de la Mar!
It really is a lovely city, the cathedral and palace is lovely, all though we didnt go in ( as we had been round them before) and didn't think it would be the girls cup of tea.
We wandered up the old streets, it somehow reminds me of the lanes in Brighton. We came back to the pool mid afternoon and the girls made friends with a Spanish Girls with broken Spanglish.
We went to a great restaraunt for Steak, Can torrat, delicious and good service!
The girls were asleep on chairs and in the buggy! We wandered back through the roudy German bars, which woke Emily up, she was dancing her way along the prom whilst enjoying her 3rd ice cream of the day!!

Friday 20th.
Rosie was up for a bit more excercise, not the bike this time, so we power walked to Can Pastilla town, with a short sprint.
A quick stop for Ensimadas etc, and then power walk back.
Only then for me to be tasked with going back to Palma to get a FTF Cache and some trinkets for the girls, I didn't mind, cycling to Palma is nice, great path and lovley weather obviously!!! (not like ride to work along North Wales path, brrrrr)
The Cache was in Es Baluart Gallery / Museum. a suprisngly easy find and even though it was 4 days old I still managed a FTF (first to find) then to Plac de Major, while waiting for the trinkets I got a Coffee only €1.70 it would probably be a £5.00 in Covent Garden or similar!
then after brief ride along Harbour, I headed back, it was pretty hot now, not hilly really but certainly got me sweating!!

Dinner on the beach followed by boat building, and a cool splash 😊

Rosie had been out with friend but was on her way back, so I thouhgt oh great she'll bring a nice cold one down to the beach, after an extra 1/2 hour no sign, so we headed back and just as we got to appartment gates there she was dohh, anyway we stoppped at the pool while thi girls went in, and drank the beers just to save carrying them back upto the appartment!

Sian was then packing the bags for home today, Rosie and I may be doing a cache near the airport and then to a meeting / competition to see if we can win a GPS for her!?!?!?!?

Last day on the beach, all ready @ 8.07 GMT it's 23.3 😊 so it's gonna be another hot day!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb