Spain..


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Torremolinos
November 6th 2008
Published: November 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Walk along the prominadeWalk along the prominadeWalk along the prominade

Prominade de Malaga...
Well, I´m exiting Spain now. Sitting at the airport in Madrid, having just flown up from Malaga, and waiting for my connecting flight to Rome.

It was very good to get away from the big cities, from the huge prices and take a timeout for a day or so.
I met up with an old mate from England who had already sorted out a 2 br appartment. What bliss! a room to myself!

What a fanastic time to come, no crowds as it is very much off season here. Just the imagination of what this place must look like in peek season.. chaos!
Just the many English retirees or the few poms who come over for a few days of relief from the English weather.
It was overcast and raining yesterday as i had my only full day around the beech. Naturally when i got up this morning to leave for the airport there was not a cloud in the sky and it was going to be a fanstic day, sods law.

But depite beeing a bit chilli and bit wet it was fantastic.
Kinda reminds me of the holidays we use to go on as kids. I
Costa Del SolCosta Del SolCosta Del Sol

Spanish coast
do not have too many memories of those days but the long prominads lined with shops which stretched for miles, the smells of the beech and of ice cream in the air.. very familiar, very comfortable..

I´m in Rome for four days before heading north.. More to come.

Adious Amigos..




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Beach in WinterBeach in Winter
Beach in Winter

Great time to come. Imagine it packed..


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb