Weekend at the Beach!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Salobreña
May 14th 2007
Published: May 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The Group at Lunch!The Group at Lunch!The Group at Lunch!

Laura G., Alex, Jen, Santos, Juan Fran, Ruben, and Laura F.
Hola!

So, as many of you know, I spent one of my last two weekends in Granada at the beach! Yea! Laura and I went to Salobrena with a whole group of friends. There were eight of us in all that stayed in a small apartment really close to the beach. Put it this way, we could see the beach from the deck that the apartment had!
Anyway, we left Friday morning and by about 1:00pm we were on the beach! The water was a little cool, but the beach was hot so it was nice, until your body went numb anyway. We all stayed the first night and then the next day a couple of the girls that came with us had to go back to Granada, so there were only five of us left for the last night...I actually got a bed! Yea for not needing to sleep on the floor! Anyway, we spent another very nice day on the beach after the chicas left.
The last day was spent mainly in cleaning. The apartment was something of a mess after having way too many people in it all weekend long. So we cleaned, ate breakfast, and were out by 3:00pm...yes, I said breakfast! lol (We got up a little late). We were back in Granada by 6:30pm and I had my pictures on my computer by about 7:00. Now, I put the best ones up for ya'll...enjoy!

Mucho Amor!

Carla B.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Santos and Juan FranSantos and Juan Fran
Santos and Juan Fran

Santos broke the chair..Juan Fra thought it was funny. It was Juan Fran's family's apartment...way to have friends with places at the beach!


21st September 2007

Salobreña
Glad you like Salobreña, it's a great place to live, for more photos in the next coming months, you can take a look at my blog at www.salobrenawordpress.com You can take a trip down memory lane :)

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb