Porn Star


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga
February 4th 1997
Published: February 4th 1997
Edit Blog Post

Had the time of my life in Malaga, Spain. Not so much because of the city, but because of the people. We didn’t have much contact with the outside world, so the news that spread concerned each other. True or false, news was spreading with the speed of light. Picked up by all. Contested by few. Towards the end of the first semester, a couple of rather shy Swedish girls come up to me at a party, ask me a strange question: “Have you ever been in a movie?”. “Eh, no, what makes you think that?”. “Well, somebody said so”. The closest I ever came to television was being in a frame for a split second in the crowd at a soccer game. The girls didn’t push it, so I let it go. Until a few weeks later. Goodbye party after the first semester. A guy, certainly not shy like the girls, is standing next to me in the bar: “Hey, Christian, I’m leaving now, so there’s something I’ve got to ask you. Have you ever been in a porn movie?”. After a split second of registering this absurd inquiry, I react in the only possible way I can. I burst out in the loudest laughter. If I remember correctly, I even roll around the floor laughing. After a couple of minutes of hysterical and uncontrolled laughter, I somewhat regain control, get on my feet, and manage to put on at least a semi-straight face: “No, I have never been in a porn movie. Who told you that?”. “Well, some guy said he’d seen someone who looked very much like you in some porn movie.”. More laughing. Not sure what the guy was thinking, if he believed me or not. Doesn’t matter. Nothing wrong with porn movies, but I don’t think anyone would like to see me in one. Maybe I should be angry with the person who spread the rumor about me, but I can’t remember ever laughing that much to this day, so no hard feelings. Wonder what my stage name would be as a porn star…?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb