Day 19- Festival and Michael Came


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga » Malaga
September 30th 2017
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Zoe



This morning I woke up and got ready for Córdoba. Córdoba is the capital of Andalusia. The drive was 2 hours from our house. When we arrived we went to The Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. It's called the Mezquita. The building was a mix of different religions and styles.



It was very hot. So after our tour we needed water and lunch. We had calamari and eggplant. Then we drove home. Bella and I had a swim in the pool.



Then dad went to collect Michael from the airport. Michael is bella's godfather.



Josia, Kym, Bella and I walked down to the festival in Cartama. The festival was really good. There was a street parade of the ancient story of Belle and Jarife.





There were stalls everywhere though the streets. Some stalls had food, candles, presents, lollies, henna and many more. Bella and I got henna on our hands. Then we meet up with dad and Micheal. There were belly dancers as well. We had dinner at one of the food stalls. They had a massive BBQ where they cooked all the meat. Then Josia and I walked back up the hill and the others drove.





.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Family photoFamily photo
Family photo

I took the photo
Me getting hennaMe getting henna
Me getting henna

Bella photobombed


Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb