Day 13: Malaga!?


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Andalusia » Málaga » Malaga
September 23rd 2017
Published: September 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Zoe



Malaga?!



This morning we had to get up early to catch a flight. Where to? You say, well we are going to Malaga. It takes 1:50 hours, to fly from the North of Spain to the South of Spain.

When we arrived we had to catch a van to the car rental place. When we were waiting in line for the van the man told us that there was only one more seat in the van. So dad had to catch the van without us. But it only took 2 minutes for the next van to come. The ride was only 10 minutes from the airport. Then we got our rental car.

It was exciting because Dad had to drive on the other side of the road. Plus our house is on the side of an mountain! Our house is a pinky-purple colour and has a great view of the city. There is also a pool and chickens. There are 15 chicken in the coop and we collect 2 eggs. Our house is nice and perfect for the amount of guests coming.

Tonight uncle Mike and auntie Caroline and coming. Tomorrow Josia is coming and in one week Michael is coming. Michael has a blog about his trips called "passportcoffeego" "Stories of travel and food from someone who hasn’t yet learned any restraint" It's a really good blog and you should read it.☕️

Michael's blog: http://passportcoffeego.com

Mike and Caroline are staying in a little apartment joined on to our house (If you have been to our house you would know). It has a bed room, bath room and a mini kitchen. They will probably spend most of the time in our house. Josia is staying in a room next to Bella and mine. It has two single beds. When Mike and Caroline leave Michael will come so he might stay in the apartment or share a room with Josia.

Bella and I hopped straight in the pool. It looks over the whole city. Overall I love this house and Malaga.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Our car ? Our car ?
Our car ?

7 seater
SunsetSunset
Sunset

So pretty!!


Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1mb