Rain Chasing to Zagreb


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Upper Carniola » Bled
July 21st 2008
Published: October 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After a filling breakfast of omelet style pancakes I had the confusing and difficult task of asking Damien, the slightly senile manger of our hostel, if he could take us to Lessce Bled.
'You want to go to Lake Bled?"
"No Lessce Bled..."
"Lake Bled"
"No Lake Bled, with the station."
"The bus Station in Lake Bled?"
"No LESSCE Bled, with the train station!" After maps and pointing games me and Stu finally set off for the capital of Croatia, Zagreb.
We climbed abroad ad found a compartment with two lads from Wales. Joe and James were best friends trying to escape the real world after university ended. We compared stories of Bled, the place we enjoyed and the places to avoid. It was a nice journey and before we knew it we arrived at our next stop.

We began the usual game of find the hostel a little wiser from all the miss adventures and careful checked all the letters before we climbed onto the tram. After following the yellow footprint we checked in and ventured out for Dinner. it had started to absolutely pouring down by this point and it was beginning to become very disheartening. It felt like we had become rain chasers rather than travelers. Still a good meal and a glass of wine by the beautiful Cathedral helped out.

Laura
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb