ten toes in lisbon now Porto


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Northern
February 9th 2015
Published: February 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi
Monday evening 8.15PM and all is quiet in the TV area here at pilot design hostel.
Not sure what is going on... perhaps a quiet night... always possible.
Washing has dried so that is good.
Clean clothes for a few more days.
Still listening to Andrea bocelli until mid night last night, but till woke at 8am.
Up at 9am and to the supermarket for some food as knew the route I was going did not find any near by.. well not the route I took last time.
Did the tour of the tower as it was such a clear sky but a bit on the cool side.
Great views from the top. Plus information about the architecture on the way up then was able to do a tour of the church high above the altar and around the internal of the church. It is still in the process of been restored but good to see about .
Then down the hill over the river and to the beach...
A good few hours walk but worth it as it was such a fine clear day.
Lunch at about two then a nod and the walk back for Mass at 6PM.
Right ankle slightly sore so may not walk quiet so far tomorrow.
But there again hope it is not too bad... not sure what the problem is as plays up sometimes and not always... .
Was good to get through to Mum the other morning her time as do not wake up early enough to chat in the evening time. .
Until my next blog
Have a great day.
Love Anne


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb