Amazing hotel stay


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Lisboa » Silveira
May 6th 2013
Published: May 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We spent a fantastic few days on the coast of Portugal just outside of Lisbon for the first May Bank holiday for the year. After a celebrity spot at Heathrow (Richard Quest, from CNN Quest Means Business) we were on our way to Lisbon. It took an extraodinary amount of time to get our hire car, just the pace of the place. It only took around 90mins for us to hit the coast line just north west of Lisbon. Dramatic cliffs and soft yellow sand, with waves slowing rolling to shore. The hotel we spent the first two nights maybe the best we have stayed at; Oreias do Seixo Charm Hotel. The architecture was exquisite - very natural but very modern - with a wonderful view of the cliff dunes and ocean. The bathroom needs a speacial mention. It had a rain shower in one corner and a sunk bath in the middle of the room, all in gloss concert ... sensational. We spent the next few days relaxing, walking and eating (amazing breakfast and all vegetables from the hotel garden). On our final night we went back down the coast (closer to the airport). The hotel had a great in door and out door pool which is where we spent most of our time. A very nice part of the world.

PHOTOS

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb