ten toes in lisbon now Porto now Nazare


Advertisement
Portugal's flag
Europe » Portugal » Central
February 14th 2015
Published: February 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi
8PM and here in th dinning room.
About four Germany guys are in the kitchen cooking so will wait and do my omelette shortly. No rush as had some lunch at about 2PM here as it was too windy down at the beach.
Up at 8.30 this morning... my Canadian gentleman only shored slightly so was not too bad.
Tonight have two young women so will see how we sleep tonight.
Cloudy day so headed to the other part of this city...... it seems to be split in three ..... one the beach area and Saint Anthony church , sitIO area and Our Lady of Nazare with the light house . And the other area behind nazare. And that is where I was today ...
Church of misericordia. In Pedralva. ... also good views of the beach area....
Back to the beach and windy and cold which did not prevent the crowDS gathering and enjoying music....... not sure but seems as though they go from bar to bar. .... not sure.. some places seem to be by invitation only.....
cold and windy so back for a warm drink. Yes water... and down to saint Anthony for Mass at 6.30PM ... about 90 present. A young gentleman read the gospel and did the sermon.... and yes some good singing as well .. it seems as though the gentleman is a local as a lot went up to see him after Mass and were given bits of paper..... not sure but guessed it was for his ordination.... only guessing
The guys are now eating so shortly will do my omelette.
Aim to go out again at about 9.30PM as the parade is due st 10PM.... not sure where it starts but to follow the crowd will help.
Have decided to stay here until I go to Lisbon and fly to London so here for eleven more days.. . as I was coming back to the hostel have been able to keep up to date with the cricket and rugby.... Ireland beat France...
Until my next update have a great day.
Love Anne


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.372s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb