helping the UAE version of Dolla


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Masovia » Warsaw » Anin
March 9th 2010
Published: March 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So last night Im checking my facebook and stuff before heading to bed when a woman asks me to help her log on to the e-mail. She wanted to log on to the address she had at home, not a web based one. So after a lot of googling we finds the website. Then she tells me she cant remember her password. To recover your password you have to phone them, but that would have cost a fortune from Poland. So we decided to create her a new email address on hotmail, so she can email her friend.

Gets to the hotmail page and is half way through creating a new email when she tells me that she does have a hotmail account, but she doesnt want to use it. Something to do with her partner accessing it that I didnt really understand. But anyway we try to see if she can log on to it. But she cant remember her security question. We go back to creating the new account and then I have to show her how to access it. Makes teaching Dolla how to text and email look simple- at least Dolla is a native english speaker.

Finally managed to leave her and go to bed, only to be woken up by new people arriving in the middle of the night.

I'm going to go the shop for a drink and something to eat, check out and then catch a train to Krakow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb