Where To Organise Your Show?


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Lesser Poland » Kraków
May 23rd 2018
Published: May 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Seemingly, the most important part of an event is the performance itself, but is it really? Sometimes even the best show can be spoiled by poor organization, bad weather or even an unattractive location of the event.



Do appearances matter so much?



What we see is what we think, even though we don’t want to. Our opinion or experience is created subconsciously based on what we see around, no matter whether it is a performer, confident and well-prepared, or a place, where the concert or any other kind of event is held. There is a significant difference between a small room with plastic, uncomfortable chairs where you can’t even see the band and an appropriately prepared music hall. You can feel the difference when attending a concert or a festival in a place that is covered in mud and an especially accustomed hall that has a great acoustics. To have a successive performance, conference or any other event, it is best to take care of the place’s appearance first. Attractive looks and comfort can make people have a better attitude towards what you want to say or show and, what is perhaps more important, let them enjoy themselves much more.



How about an example?



Though there are many freshly build facilities accustomed to the purpose of holding big events, there is one that comes to mind immediately. There is, for example, a faculty in EXPO KRAKOW, where you can organize concerts, shows, performances, business meetings or conferences.



What makes this faculty attractive?



Its greatest advantage is a variety of possibilities it has in its offer. First of all. There two big halls for your disposal, cumulatively covering about 13 000 sqm. There are also various seminar rooms and conference halls where you can hold a quiet meeting in a good environment and an external exhibition area, where you can present an exhibition. The thing that also makes it attractive is a huge parking lot, that makes traffic more convenient and restaurants that is open during performances.



What is on now?



Right now there are various events performed (events krakow ). The closest to this date is, for example, a Moto Show 19-20th of May. Later on there are events such as tattoo convention (02-03rd of June), jewelry and watches trade fair (Jubinale Summer), trade fair of new technologies, European conferences or even an international trade fair of powder and bulk solids.



More pros?—the city!



The place of the meeting is important, but so is the surrounding of it. Krakow is one of the oldest cities in Poland (once even a capital city) which makes it a must on a to-visit places during the leisure time between one event and the other.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb