Top Five Attractions Worth To See In Poland


Advertisement
Poland's flag
Europe » Poland » Greater Poland » Witaszyce
December 16th 2013
Published: December 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Poland, a stunning country is recognized for it’s a variety of landscape, flatlands and mountains. It is the 9th largest country in Europe, and home of over thirty eight million people. Warsaw is the capital of this beautiful country and holds a large number of tourist spots. “Tourism”is one of the major contributors to the economy of the Poland as millions of tourist and travelers descend upon Poland every year, thousands. Poland is the 14th most visited countries around the world. There are many cities in Poland, but visitors generally love to visit some most popular cities such as Krakow, Wroclaw and Warsaw.

Now, the question is why an uncounted number of tourists and travelers flock to this country? Because the country holds lots of attractions, which are known worldwide while q few of them are listed on the UNESCO list of world heritage sites. We can explain all of them here, but going to explain top five attractions:

Gdansk:

It is situated by the sea and has a light climate with exquisite beaches. The largest brick Gothic is one of the most worth exploring in the world is located here. Today, the place Gdansk is a major shipping port as well as eminent tourist spot. However, the National Museum in Danzig shows off's collection of Modern Art as well as Ancient Art. There are huge transportation services available lets take a look how people can enjoy transportation services in Gdansk.

Masurian lakes

Masuria is positioned in northeastern Poland and also the most preferred spot among tourists, particularly nature lovers. People, generally explore beautiful Masurian lakes to enjoy water sports and to explore several historic sites. Masuria and the Masurian Lake District are generally known Polish as “Kraina Tysiąca Jezio”r while “Land der Tausend Seen” in German, which means “land of a thousand lakes”.

<strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;">Tatra Mountains

These mountains are covered with snow all year and visitors can explore beautiful ponds, waterfalls, valleys and sharp mountains here, which makes this place most spectacular. A city that name is Zakopane is sited at the foot of the mountain and is a must to visit the place for those who to see beautiful sceneries as well as the culture of native people. Zakopane receives over 3 million visitors every year and is popular for alpine skiing.

Czestochowa:

It is situated in the middle of the Krakowsko-Czestochowska Upland, and approximately 125 kilometers far away from Cracow. About 2.5 laces people live here and is described by striking Jurassic rocks. Czestochowa is a popular pilgrimage centre and the prime shrine of the Virgin Mary.

Białowieża Forest:

It is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve. This forest is placed north of Poland, and very close to the border of Belarus. It is an extremely unique forest because Białowieża is of the largest and last remaining parts of the vast primeval forest.

So, if you are in Poland or going to celebrate holidays or vacation in Poland, they never forget to these dazzling tourist spots. Visit these attractions and make your holiday trip unforgettable and entertaining.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb