Count down for family to four...


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
February 26th 2010
Published: March 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello friends,

Thinking of everyone and knowing everyone may be wondering if bump "rice" is every going to present themselves?!

Just went to the docs this past Friday and all is well with bump and mama. We have our next visit this Friday provided labour doesn't begin prior to that. It's half term for Ava this week so as it's a Monday and she has a touch of the cold we are staying indoors for the most part, crafting, coloring and dancing about the living room and select program viewing. I've been doing a bit of reading this last trimester which is great mainly because it feels like such a long time since I've had the energy or time to do so. If you have any reccommended reading please let me know.

For the most part getting prepared for the baby's arrival, packing my case for the hospital and getting ready for guests. We have had Uncle Gerry visit earlier this month and "uncle" Mark arrives on Wednesday eve and then grandparents Blair arrive on the first of March. They will be helping shuttle Ava to and from pre-school and hopefully bump "rice" will arrive while they are here.

Grandpa Blair is betting on the birth happening on the 8th of March; his birthday.

Other news is that we are looking to move house again. This was always part of the deal as we moved into a house knowing the owners were due back in June 2010 so we have looked at several houses and surely have many more to view before settling on which to take.

As for names for the little one we have several in mind and will decide once we meet, "Rice", which names are best. Also, need to get paper work organized for British / USA passports and I think both will require visits to Amsterdam.


The count down continues may you all be happy and well.

Love and hugs

Esther Sean & Avalon



Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

see sawsee saw
see saw

with Irea and Laura
Bagel & BeanBagel & Bean
Bagel & Bean

raisin bagels rule...
Big bones museumBig bones museum
Big bones museum

in Den Haag


2nd March 2010

Thinking about you
My men and I were thinking about you. Keep us posted. Hope all is well.
2nd March 2010

?????
What is RICE? Why Rice? Why not Maria?

Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 18; qc: 84; dbt: 0.0922s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb