Rilha # XIV


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
January 10th 2012
Published: January 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

PART 1

The first image i picked was the Snowpocalypes that had happen last february in chicago, and that was a powerful image showing you the power of mother nature and her will.

The second photo was the 9/11 ten year anniversary with the lights in place of the twin towers. This was a powerful statement that showed us the end of a decade has come, and we made it.

The third was the boat on top of a building in japan after the tsunami. this was another example of mother natures power over humans.

The fourth was the couple making love in the middle of the street. This showed how there will always be love no matter what is going on.

The fifth picture was the woman shotting it up after hear of Gaddafi's withdrawal. This showed you that the whole world is ready for a revolution and happy for it.

PART 2

The image that summed up the whole year for me was the one with all the White house national security team watching the Osama bin Laden mission. This shows you the year was full of liberations and new beginnings.

PART 3

History can best be seen with pictures and images. Images give historians a view into a past that they might not understand, and it lets them see things for how they really are. Thus images are the best references to the past.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb