Travelling back


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Brabant
June 14th 2009
Published: June 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

My trip to Singapore took over 500 hours train. Back a bit shorter. 2 hours SP/ BK and 11,5 hours BK/Amsterdam. Last night I boarded the flight CI065 and because I still had still some points to spent I flew decadently , compared to all the simple trains, in the businessclass. A bit confusing, too fast , too luxurious.

Plane was not full as is usual these days. Businessclass not even half full incl 2 english guys, about 50 years old, rather drunk from the free cognacs in the China airlines lounge and one of them almost 100% tatooed. He showed it in the plane by sitting not only in shorts but also by sitting without his T shirt.
An asian crew don t know how to handle this kind of bad behavior. So he fell asleep and stayed this way all night showing his fat tatooed belly almost directly under his boldheaded head.It was disgusting.

Food was reasonable and the Medoc wine very good. Slept about 5 hours what must be enough for I did it on the right time to avoid jet lag.

At Schiphol you can see the arrogancy of the EU. Entering all Asian countries they try to do something regarding control of the pigflu. Like taking temperature or passenger following systems. Non of this at all by entering Europe.

Was home about midday.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.346s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1114s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb