Bugger......


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » Limburg
August 6th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that WE have arrived safely in Holland now, at mum and dad's new house. I got in last week, and Bin got in after a second weekend of Sunshine in London (hottest day this year in London yesterday).

Also, to let you know that our good friends at Travelblog..... didn't have any backups from the last 3 months, when the system went down..... (you may have noticed).

Small request if you have time:

Apparently there are a few ways to recover some of the lost blog entries. Some description below. Depending on your "cache", you may be able to help in recovering some entries. If you follow the descriptions, and see if your Google cache 2 search comes up with anything. Either follow the descriptions, or please mail Bin or myself the Google internet link. Ta muchly !

Apparently after this blunder, the website is also looking for "investors" to help streamline the organisation..... another reason why I choose for a .ORG was to stay away from commerce...... alas....

All done now, 9 Aug 07



Thanks for all the help, Blog entries have been recovered and are back online again!


Advertisement



7th August 2007

That's what happens when you are a hippy and stay way from lovely commerce
9th August 2007

clever hippies have restored all travel entries and photos ... ok, ok, the dutchman did all the hard work, i just made myself look like i was busy. no need to return to nasty land of commerce just yet ...

Tot: 0.237s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 77; dbt: 0.131s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb