HEY EVERYONE!!!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
June 18th 2010
Published: June 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

HEY EVERYONE!!
Sorry for not blogging at all since we left!!! Internet is quite seldom in Europe. So here is a recap full of all the juicy details of our trip so far! To start off we left Seattle and made our way up to Vancouver Canada. Once there we took a 9 hour flight to London. While on the flight I made a friend, her name was Chloe, she was 5 years old and very cute! Once arriving in London we hung out for the day, went downtown and flew out for Venice that night. Once in the romantic and picturesque city of VENICE, ITALY, we roamed around trying to find our very local Hotel Bernardi, finally at 2 in the morning we found it!! WHOO HOO!! The next morning we went through the absolutely charming and magnific city. While I was walking through the canals it felt like you where dreaming because everything was so beautiful and old that made it seem like a façade. I couldn’t actually believe that I was in Venice, the legendary floating city! This fascinating city will be under the sea soon, parts are already submerged, but this only adds to the mystery of Venice. It may not be around for much longer and that makes experiencing Venice even more special.

Sam

Advertisement



18th June 2010

WOW
What a wonderful adventure. I look forward to your next entry. Have a great time. Shari Bohart
19th June 2010

Hey :)
Wow! You have been one busy girl!!! I hope you are having tons of fun (I know you are!!) We must catch up when you get back!! Enjoy your trip!! Keep in touch! Love ya :) -Katie :)

Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb