I ♥ Tuscany


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » San Gimignano
December 3rd 2010
Published: December 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi everybody!
Greetings to all the travellers around the world! Are you planning your next travel and dreaming of a couple of destinations you can't miss in the future?
That's it! It happens...
Looking at the future, without forgetting the past. Your travelling experience is with you, guiding your choices, reminding you of your past vacation, trying to avoid mistakes, sharing contacts, pictures, impressions...

Let's start with my last year's holiday "Under the Tuscan Sun"....

Great! I should go back to Tuscany (but not this year, maybe next year.... )

My wife and I, we spent a week in the area of San Gimignano, a medieval hilltop town (in the picture).
We rent a villa with breathtaking views of gorgeous coutryside with vineyards and olivegroves. A private villa is a perfect base to explore the area (we booked with www.labellatoscana.net) After a whole day sightseeing, you can always go back to a secluded spot and sit outside, with a good glass of wine, soaking the atmosphere and looking at the sun setting behind the cypress trees...

An amazing region: we visited Florence, Siena. We finally spent a whole day driving along the winding roads of the Chianti region, visiting beautiful castles.

The wine, the food, the sun, the art towns, the landscape...

Thousands of travellers may write the same, I'm not original... but I'm in love with Tuscany.

What about you?






Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb