Sunday, September 26


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » San Gimignano
September 26th 2010
Published: September 26th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was a perfect vacation day in beautiful Tuscany. The day began with Dennis telling me that he had really messed up his phone. While trying to get an email update from Tim regarding the Alabama football game (which was in the middle of the night here), he entered the wrong password into his phone the maximum number of times. This caused the phone, out of an effort to prevent fraud, to wipe all of the info from the phone!! So, he has no phone or email for the rest of our trip!! Yeah!! We had breakfast at the Hotel Pescille, took a long walk, read books, I took a nap, and finally we left the hotel to visit a local town, Volterra, around 3 pm. We had a fun time walking through this very old town (one of the oldest in Italy). We saw a beautiful church, had a snack, and did a little shopping. It began to rain, so we walked back to the car and returned to Hotel Pescille. After a little while, we went to San Gimignano for dinner at Bel Soggiiorno. It was delicious. Once again, we walked in the rain and finally returned to our home away from home at Hotel Pescille. Another perfect day in Tuscany!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb