3rd Circle of Hell


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 15th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The three people that I chose to be in the third circle of hell would be Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Kim Kardashian. I chose these three pretty young ladies because they have been very lustful lately. Let’s start with Rihanna. Rihanna have been going back and forth to Drake and Chris Brown. I’m not sure who else she has been with, but I’m sure that she has been with someone else. She should be in hell for that. That is not cute. Next, we have Nicki Minaj. Now we all know that Nicki Minaj is really known for her music, Butt, and crazy outfits. You can tell that she is lustful because of the way that she dances on any man that she is on stage with. Also, her last name gives it away. So she should be hell because of her last name, and the way that she dances on men. Lastly, we have Kim K. Now she’s married now, but before, she has dated the most of the men in the football league. I don’t want to say what she was known for because I want to keep it PG, but she didn’t have the best name either. She just changed her ways with Kanye. So she deserves to be in hell. These are the tree people that should go to hell.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0167s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb