Published: September 29th 2011September 29th 2011
Im just going to set a new entry, because then its more new than just updating the other, of course i am also going to try to just list them all in one in case you want to look at them all at once, which is for me to the point already really exciting how many people i am really meeting, and furthermore making new friends.
Sooooo.... i am going to start for Italy
1. Thomas (The Driver to Italy)
- Yeah im going to start with him because he picked me up in zürich but he drove me to Italia, so that counts for meeting him FOR Italia! He is a very nice guy who is down to earth and really friendly, we had a nice time travelling with nice conversations and italian and other very good music, we spend one night in Monte Pulchano in his Van and after he drove me to Pompei and left me there at a camping site, that was really nice.
2. Max (The other carpool sharing opportunity taker)
He is really funny and a crazy guy and very nice to be with, he wanted to visit his girlfriend again in italy, he was very much looking forward to it! I like his attitude and his way of speaking and his Aura! He left us for looking for an appartement in monte pulchano with his Girlfriend.
3. Cristina (Girlfriend of Max)
- She is really nice and handled the situation on the camping site for thomas and me so it was for free! Yeah!
Nice pair by the Way Max and Christina
4. Makoto (Shipping friend from London)
- Makoto is a very nice guy who i really liked alot, we had long discussion or maybe like always it turns out to be a little monolog by myself because i have a lot of thoughts i want to share. We ate and drink together and also managed somehow to get me in the cabin, we also did some photos which was very nice, arigato makoto san for being so nice.
- Yeah, she is an old friend of former School times, she is very kind and we shared alot of nice times, hopefully again now after we didnt have any contact with eachother for along time.
- He is a funny guy who smokes and likes to watch football and volleyball, we watched the semifinals together of the woman volleyball championship italy against the netherlands.
- He is very cheeky, we have a little understanding problems, because originally he is from brazil and speaks portuguese and a little bit of spanish and italian but almost no english, so we try to communicate via some mixtures of these languages but mostly body language. He works at a house like painting and stuff, he is also a artist with paintings and percussion.
There are still more but i dont know their names exactly, maybe i add them if i get another chance to meet them.
So far now Ja mata!