A show at the Duomo


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lombardy » Milan
March 3rd 2009
Published: March 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

The second day of our Milan campaign was jam packed with touristic things to do. With Milan being the second largest city in Italy, it meant there was plenty to do and see in such a short space of time. A large part of day 2 was spent touring the city and shopping as a group. The morning started off as an early one with a visit to the famous Duomo or Cathedral to you and me! The weather once again made us wonder why we'd lived in the UK at all, and gave us the perfect chance to improve upon our our pasty white colour. The sights in the day were truly wonderful, but as you will see, the evening was when the City came alive. When you enter the heart of the City center, its impossible to miss the Duomo due to its sheer size and location. On one side of it, there is a large square where Jesters entertain the tourists, often riding unicycles or roller skates during their live acts. The atmosphere would be electric during the live shows, with tourists being enticed to participate, whilst eating some great Italian ice cream.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb