Apartment in Trastevere area


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
November 1st 2008
Published: November 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

well Guys,
this is my first post on Travelblog. I hope that this will help somebody that is going to the crazy city of Rome....
MAN.... they drive like crazy those people! I’ve never seen anything like that!

I found an apartment in trastevere and i had an awesome time, the apartment was affordable and thankfully clean! The area I stayed in trastevere is near the river, full of life and incredible for people that like to enoy the nightlife (like me)we were a group of 7people memy best friend Doney, 2 couples and Melissa a friend from Philadelphia...we booked the apartment from a website that is called www.theapartment.it and the apartment is called "palazzo dei morri" or something like that!
Anyway the location was great to experience a true slice of Roman city living. Large interior apartment with a great location to all the sights of Rome. It's prefect if you want to avoid all the large tourist hotels and the areas that tourists prefer to stay. Some in the group complained of a slightly noisy front bedroom, but nothing unexpected for a window facing a busy neighbourhood street in Rome...just pack earplugs and you won't be disappointed by this hidden place in Trastevere! we never used a cab like we use to do in NY, 1 because the italian taxi service is terrible, they always try to add you some strange fees, and they are too expensive! so better watch out, from trestevere you can walk everywhere with no problem!

I forgot to say that we pay 30E a day for a 1500 SQ FEET Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! well you get the best rate if you book it in 7 but i think they are good value for money!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.168s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb