Day 14 - Bologna (Venice)


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Emilia-Romagna » Bologna
August 4th 2013
Published: August 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The girls were up early for an 8.20 train to Venice for the day. We had a sleep in and then went down to breakfast. It was very good, lots of nice pastries and good coffee. We wandered down to Raechel's and did the washing. Her machine is very slow! We also repacked so we would only have one suitcase between us, mum and dad did the same. We then wandered back to the hotel, stopping for lunch at a little cafe where the power went out, at the markets in the square and at the supermarket where we bought vino bianchi frizzante for 1.99!

When the girls got back from Venice, which they all enjoyed except that it was very hot, we walked to Spacca Napoli where we met Francesco and his family. Had a delightful dinner with Luigi, Lorena, Filipo and Francesco. Francesco hasn't changed and it was great to have both families together. After pizza we walked to Luigi's favourite gelati bar which was very nice. After we said our goodbyes we headed back through the university, where we stopped for 1 euro shots! We all had one. Then back to Raechel's and the hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb