Piazza Fun!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Abruzzo
September 13th 2007
Published: September 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The piazza was a place we spent a few nights eating the best pasteries and tasting wine on the piazzo!!! The people were soooo nice and we just couldn't have asked for a better tour guide!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

PiazzaPiazza
Piazza

Julie and I enjoyed the bakeries and pasteries they served in the piazza!!!
More pics!!More pics!!
More pics!!

We have over 300 pics a piece in just a few days...and the tour is just half way complete!!
Atri and PescaraAtri and Pescara
Atri and Pescara

The beautiful mountain side and beaches are breath-taking!!!!
Julie trying her hand at Pasta making with Grandma Lidia!Julie trying her hand at Pasta making with Grandma Lidia!
Julie trying her hand at Pasta making with Grandma Lidia!

We learned the 'true' italian way to make various pastas - Julie stepped up to the plate and got her hands 'doughy' (NOT DIRTY - though!!! LOL)
ITALIA - And it's ENDLESS BEAUTY!!!ITALIA - And it's ENDLESS BEAUTY!!!
ITALIA - And it's ENDLESS BEAUTY!!!

It just does not stop....the food, the scenery, the WONDERFUL people and most importantly we have the BEST Tour group...we've laughed until we cryed each and every day!!! They are from Michigan, Philadelphia, and Phoneix - GREAT companions!!!
Julie keeps WINING!!!! Oh...and so do I!!!Julie keeps WINING!!!! Oh...and so do I!!!
Julie keeps WINING!!!! Oh...and so do I!!!

We just keep wining!!! Not that kind of wining! WINING!!!! The real thing...the quality of wine is UNBELIEVABLE!!! The winery tour was sensational...and the parmigana cheese and Torellas they served with the wine tasting were like NOTHING I have EVER tasted in my life!!! The parmagana cheese was sooooo perfectly aged it actually crackled and melted all at the same time in our mouths!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Hello to ALL of our friends and family from ITALIA!!! Hello to ALL of our friends and family from ITALIA!!!
Hello to ALL of our friends and family from ITALIA!!!

We miss all our friends and family back in the states...although, words can not describe the great time we're having!!!


14th September 2007

hey
hi mommy i love you i miss you call me again i got your letter

Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 14; qc: 54; dbt: 0.1389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb