Cahir Castle and Muckross Farm


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Tipperary » Cashel
July 2nd 2012
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 52.5168, -7.89117

Christine M Keefe
CFO
Metro Imaging, LLC


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Cahir Castle and Muckross Farm (1)Cahir Castle and Muckross Farm (1)
Cahir Castle and Muckross Farm (1)

Dot ready for the siege


2nd July 2012

Looks neat!
2nd July 2012

One question......was it poop-worthy, and if so, did you instate some safety precautions so as to ensure that everyone makes it back to the car with their stuff? i.e. did you hold Tom's passport for him while he did his business?
2nd July 2012

Your petting farm animals now?!?! What....there's not enough dogs in Ireland for you?!?! Next you'll be petting cows.
2nd July 2012

Sadie would be so jealous! She does love petting the goats!
3rd July 2012

I knew it was only a matter of time before Dee found a four leg critter to pet over there. I didn't think it would be a goat. Shades of Ellie May!
3rd July 2012

Unfortunately it was not poop worthy. Even so, every time to, comes out of the bathroom, we ask him about is passport, just to torture him. you would enjoy.
3rd July 2012

Very cool!
3rd July 2012

Sadie would have loved it. Mary, I did pet a cow, but didn't post the pic. and the puppy was adorable,but too fast to get aicture.
3rd July 2012

Guess we need to take Sadie there, so she can pet Irish goats. They are probably much more exotic than the St. Louis Zoo goats.

Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb