Galway!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
June 27th 2008
Published: June 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I am finally in Galway and at the National University of Ireland, and it definitely a gorgeous campus, it cannot compare to any of the universities in the U.S.

Two days ago we went to Powers Court and Glendelough which was absolutely gorgeous!!! It was probably the most perfect day, 75 degrees and sunny. It only misted for a couple of minutes which was refreshing. I took pictures on a disposable camera so eventually I will be able to post them.

Yesterday we went to Strokestown and the famine museum then off to Galway, it was pretty rainy so it was kind of difficult to truly enjoy, but then again it has rained everyday here.

Thankfully someone must have accidentally picked up my jacket that had my camera in then pocket at the pub I was at because someone found it and saw it in the lost and found! So soon I will be able to post photos.

Miss and love everyone tons!




Advertisement



27th June 2008

The Irish are Honest people
Glad to hear someone turned in you Jacket and camera!! Sounds Like you are seeing some wonderful places. Miss you lots and looking forward to seeing pictures. Love from the U.S.!!!!
30th June 2008

Trip
Hi, we just hosted Aunt Karima and Greg for the weekend and had a good time, we went dwn to the taste. Alot of people, but the food was pretty good, we kind of heard Stevie Wonder but the sound and distance was not in our favor so we decided do something in our favor and went to eat at Emillios Tappas Restaurant. We are getting ready to go to Uncle Dave's 50th Birthday or should I say Uncle Dave Lu Lu's birthday... Wish you could come, we are going to the outerbanks and we plan on fishing, crabbing and relaxing. Danny will be joining us and Uncle Pat for one day in Granite Falls and then he will proceed to D.C. to meet Googa and Veronica from Brazil. Dan will stay with us and then go to the outer banks. It should be fun, looking forward to everything except the drive. Just talked to you about an hour ago, good luck with your first day of classes and keep enjoying the sights, (not all of the sights!) Love and miss you!
30th June 2008

returned!
Great news about getting your jacket/camera back. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Tot: 2.086s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 2.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb