Going Away Night 3 (Clare)


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Clare » Ennis
February 15th 2008
Published: February 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

As if we didn't have enough nights! I headed out for a few quiet drinks at home in clare the friday before i headed off. Eddie came down from galway and Amy from Cobh and along with Elaine, the girls from home and Sham & Annmarie we had a grand few drinks in the weavers in newmarket and then into Ennis to Cruises. Very sensible night but was lovely coz got to chat to everyone properly. Unfortunately being the fairy that i am i forgot my camera so ive no photos to accompany this blog but said id write a quick one anyway not to miss out on any details of the lead up to the farewell!! I said goodbye to the girls after the pub, we manged to keep it tear free! go me!! Saturday morning was a different story saying goodbye to eddie, the poor man...im such a baby!! That left the rest of saturday to repack (for the 3rd time!!) and then head out for dinner with the family (minus Orlaith who was in dublin). We'd a lovely meal in the weavers. When we got home i tried on my backpack and realised it was waaaaaayyyy too heavy so Elaine helped me do a culling of un-necessaries such as shower gel! Off to bed then to be up at 5.30am for my first flight!.....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb