Budapest


Advertisement
Hungary's flag
Europe » Hungary » Budapest
May 9th 2010
Published: May 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The first stop in our Eurotrip was Budapest!
We came there early in the morning and while our group went to termal baths, my girls and I were wondering round that place- Heroe's Square with Museum of fine Arts, City Park that was built by Maria Teresia and Vajdahunyad Castle that has 22 architect styles and is connected to Count Dracula!
While we were sitting in the park and eating the ice-cream we met 2 boys that were advertising some plays in local theater! They were dressed as dandies of XIX century and were kind to let us take pictures with them)
Then we had a tour around the city! And frankly- I don't remember what exactly we saw!
During all the trip you either listen to the guide or take pictures. I have more than 1000 photos)
Still, I liked the architecture of Budapest.... The view from riverbanks was breathtaking!
We were also taken to the small town Sentendre, where museum of martzipan is situated. I don't like the taste of marzipan, but I was willing to see the statue of Michael Jackson made of this delicatesse. The museum was pretty nice... but I wouldn't go there for the second time)
On our second day in Budapest we visited Tropicarium Oceanarium, the largest one in Central Europe. Honestly, i wasn't impressed... just saw some pretty colourful fish. Luckily, Tropicarium was in the Campona Shopping mall, so we went shopping!
After that we went to the Aquaworld. We were not going to go there, but we had no other choice, because it was situated in the country, where the was no other place to go! But still, we had fun!)


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

MJ made of MarzipanMJ made of Marzipan
MJ made of Marzipan

I went to that museum to see THIS)


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb