Day 3 Sea Day


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
May 7th 2013
Published: June 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today is a day at sea. We sleep in at least until 6:30! We enjoy eating breakfast in the main dining room on these days. I personally love their Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise sauce. There is a nice buffet area with scrambled eggs, potatoes, fruit, breads you can get from the server, if you so desire. There are other breakfast items you can order also. Then off to the track to walk before our next adventure. It is windy and is challenging to walk but we do a good job!

On this day we will meet up with people we have become friends with on www.cruisecritic.com and Royal Caribbean's Meet & Mingle Roll Call for our sailing. Royal Caribbean gives away gifts to each person. They had writing pads you carry around your neck to take notes while on your trip. Gary won the main prize which was a back pack filled with cups, sun visors, key chains, and such. Some of us brought items from our home area and exchanged them.

Lunch in the main dining room is relaxed with good choices. We enjoy sitting with new people & getting to know them. You again can order from the menu and/or have a nice salad made to your choice at a beautiful salad bar. There are other foods also at a buffet line. We have salad and order from the menu. We have the soda package and able to have diet coke anywhere, including the dining room, on the ship by showing our card. So nice and you don't have to sign for it this way.

The afternoon is spent by the pool in the solarium. The people from places like England, The Netherlands, Switzerland, etc enjoy the nice cool, breezy day. We find sunny, not much wind location to sit and read for a while, and drink diet coke!

This evening is a welcome back party for the Crown & Anchor members. Always nice with the upper crew members greeting you as you walk in with appetizers and beverages being served. This evening is the photo op with the Captain and we do take advantage of this for the first time ever! We also take advantage of the photo ops around the ship on this evening. Meet up with new friends as we go and off to our enjoyable dinner. Then later we change clothes and hang out around the ship. Tomorrow we get up early so won't be staying up too late as we have a tour in Anthens!


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.32s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb