getting to greece


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Crete » Chania
July 11th 2007
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well holy shit, its been a while. okay late me update you where ive been since the first of july.
i went to lagos like you seen, in portugal, went to madrid barcelona, then got to italy and seen milano andbari and took a ferry that was 16 hrs long to patras greece, took the train to athens stayed in athens for a night and then took a ferry to creta. now im at angies huose relaxing with her kids staying for free going to the beach every day. its nice! i havent taken many pics of greece becase i ran out of batteres, but basically all there is is beach bars, beaches, little shops, rustic mountain scenery and the clearest sandy beaches ive ever seen. i love greece, i feel like i belong here. no one treats me like a tourist and the tans u get here are amazing. athens was just another big city, full of polution n things. i didnt see the acropolous because it cost a smal fortune to see, same with the metropolus. id like to go to elafonissi for the day here in creta, it is the nicest beach ive ever seen. angies been there its about 2 hours away from here. i love the kids so much, i babysit to help out angie but these kids are fuckin sweet so we chill alot. their names are konstandino and helena. angies doin good, really wants my mom and aunt sonia out here soon enough.

i really miss my friends.. ill be home in 29 days im counting.


i miss my kyden and i wish i could be with him this very secnd (love you so much babe).


okay ill update with pics soon enough


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.379s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0541s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb