Goverment Evaluation


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Greece » Agrinion
October 2nd 2013
Published: October 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

The Golden Dawn was charged of forming a criminal organization, which means the law enforcement and government is horrible. This organization was corrupt because of the killings of many immigrants. Based on the negative actions that the organization decided to take, the government could be best described as horrible in many ways. First of all, they are letting organizations like The Golden Dawn kill innocent lives. Immigrants flee to a country for freedom, not to get killed because an organization is against their rights. Second of all, Greece should be protecting their citizens, for that is what a civilization is all about. Lastly, the government of Greece should take action on building a better political stand for their citizens. A government that is unable to protect its people and make everyone be considered equal does not deserve to be called a government. I believe that Greece is not satisfied with their form of government because they are missing the key concept that makes a successful government. A democracy could not be considered a democracy when people are getting killed by other people. The Greeks wanted peace in their government, but they did not receive it, and until they do, they will never be satisfied with the "democracy" they have now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb