Last of the honeymoon blogs


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
May 26th 2017
Published: May 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We have begun our journey back to the states. We have a 4 hour layover in Munich before our direct flight back to Denver. We are both very excited to return home to all our friends and family and mostly Lola. We have missed her so very much however, I am a little worried she is going to be mad at us for being gone for so long! Our last night on the boat was very bitter sweet and reminded us of saying goodbye at summer camp. After arriving the next morning in Athens, we headed to the Acropolis museum with our new friends Pablo and Sophia. They had a few hours before their flight, so they could join us on our history experience for the morning. After that, we hiked up to the Parthenon which was amazing, however there was a large cruise ship that docked that morning so we had to fight the crowds. The rest of the afternoon was spent eating amazing Greek food and spending some time helping the Greek economy once again. As most of you know I usually don’t go a day without eating Greek yogurt, so getting to experience traditional Greek yogurt at a shop was so fun! After dinner, we headed to a bar for some drinks and to bed for an early morning! This concludes the honeymoon blogs, sadly. The trip might be over but the honeymoon never ends! ?


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb