Darmstadt


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
July 6th 2008
Published: July 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Cafe ChaosCafe ChaosCafe Chaos

An old, old favourite
Out of bed, after little sleep, into the car to find the nearest motorway services for breakfast ..... oh lovely french croissants even in a motorway services, remind us never to buy that pre-packaged stuff again in the UK.

And then four hours of, how long until we get there from Asha, and how long is 4 hrs, 3hrs, 30 mins, and endless spotting's on windmills and train tracks from Jay. O tried to have a sleep, but too excited really, Jay grabbed 30 mins, missing out on a bratwust "car lap" lunch, to which Asha said "mmm, this is yummy food isn't it, but then hardly ate it because of all the excitement.

And then the inevitable happened with two, down on sleep, stuck in a car for the best part of the day, with promises of a big fair at the end, they lost it as soon as they got to the fair, so after two rides were taken home to a much needed bed. O stayed out for a few more beers catching up with some old timers, and the then exchanged with K who went out to meet up with the die hards - you know who you are.

Lets hope tomorrows Heinerfest is a better one for the kids. You deserve it, as up until this point you truly have been fantastic.

I said you know what when your Dad and I lived here we used to come to this fest for four days, she thought about it and said, did you get grumpy and tired too ? Guys - now that's a trip down memory lane for lots of you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.219s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0242s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb