Weisbaden Germany to visit Ken and Elizabeth


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hesse » Wiesbaden
September 20th 2007
Published: October 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Germany and Friends!

KB and Eli in Weisbaden (great hosts!) and Christian and Sweta in Frankfurt (great dinner and wine!). Lovely start to our Germany tour.

Familiar Faces in GermanyFamiliar Faces in GermanyFamiliar Faces in Germany

Eli, Sweta, Christian, and the happy duo wine tasting and pizza eating!
It is SO nice to see some of our good friends and Weisbaden is absolutely beautiful. We are treated like Kings and Queens by the Browns. They really should think about opening a bed and breakfast.

We couldn't believe how BIG Ken and Eli house was! A fella could get lost in the underground catacombs of this place. I was so excited to watch my first taste of NFL action and it was a Charger game. Alas, we lost in the last two minutes to the Packers - much to the happiness of one Laurence Campagna. Actung Barney!

We were also lucky enough to spend a day with our friends, Christian and his girlfriend Sweta. Christian and Manu are our incredible friends that we met in Thailand in 2004.

Christian and Sweta took us on a tour of an ancient monastery and then out for some wine-tasting and pizza. Along with Ken and Eli, the six of us all went to Christian/Sweta's for an incredible dinner with the best red wine I've ever tasted!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

BuddiesBuddies
Buddies

Thanks so much, KB! We had a great time w/ you and Eli!
En Route to The BrownsEn Route to The Browns
En Route to The Browns

Oh yea,,, we got a first class bargain.
KT, KB and Eli (at four months preg!)KT, KB and Eli (at four months preg!)
KT, KB and Eli (at four months preg!)

Ken and Eli are having a girl! It's called Kharma, Kenny my friend. : )
RudesheimRudesheim
Rudesheim

Ken and Eli took us on an incredible tour of the Rudesheim area. We took the tram over vineyards, had lunch (Ken ordered!) and took the boat back up the Rhine.


Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 69; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb