The little Black


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Val-d'Isère
April 9th 2006
Published: April 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

RaphaelRaphaelRaphael

He has not changed one bit (except he has grey hair!)
Today we have travelled to see my french brother Raphael!

Woke early, then caught a train from Part Dieu to Voiron, where Raphael met us off the train (Raphael & his gorgeous little daughter Justine that is!)

We drove up to his home, which is at 800m alititude, where we had the best lunch, with cheese & wine, and pastis, and beer! then to top it off we tried Chartreuse! so we have been very easy going all day!

lucky we took some photos of the snow topped peaks early, as a thick mist came over when we were having lunch leaving it all to the imagination.

raphael and clair (and justine) took us to the place where they make the Chartreuse. We had a tour and saw a lot of barrels... and a super cool 3d movie - it was great! then we had a free taste - so we were even more easy going!

raphael took us to a place where he used to go canyoning - st martins pass i think - it was stunning. crystal clear water, deep ravines. The bridge was originally the only thing joining france and the old country
Smokers in ParadiseSmokers in ParadiseSmokers in Paradise

Kristy & Daniel smoking looking hot... so hot that they are on fire
savoie, and it was built by the romans in the 1800s.

Sorry about this blog, I am having huge troubles typing on raphaels keyboard. freaky!

Just now, Mathilde has arrived home (Clairs daughter) from her fathers house. and justine is watching a crazy cartoon.

kristy has just pointed out that I use capitals for alcohol names, but not for people... I apologise for this... daniel what have you done? also - re the possesive commas missing - i cant find the key okay... jeez, just leave me alone, and read the blog... enough criticism.

Also, some guy walked in on Kristy while she was on the toilet the other day...at the coolest cafe in Lyon... ruined forever... I dont know why didnt tell you herself, but there you go.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Raphael & JustineRaphael & Justine
Raphael & Justine

so cute!!! the little black has a baby!
Snow peaked mountainsSnow peaked mountains
Snow peaked mountains

Kristy & Susan in front of said mountains
chartreusechartreuse
chartreuse

Susan hitting the free booze
on the bridgeon the bridge
on the bridge

Clqir, Daniel & susan on the old bridge
Brother!Brother!
Brother!

Susan and raphael
sexysexy
sexy

Kristy & Daniels album cover de jour


9th April 2006

nous sommes jealous
Hey you guys we really wish we were there with you... so glad you have been able to visit raphael and his little family and have tasted Chartreuse and Pastis
10th April 2006

looking good!
hey guys, looks like your trip is going great! am sure that this is just a small selection of your thousands of photos, and i look forward to seeing more! (who's Daniel BTW? ...and i loved Kristy's photo with John Howard! 5 stars!)
11th April 2006

question for you
are you guys becoming alcoholics over there?? Have you had a day without booze? And was that just because you were hungover at the time? ;) seriously, i hope you're having a fabbo time and hopefully we can have a slide night when you return. bring the french wine with you. please?
11th April 2006

toilet security
Kristy, haven't I always told you to hold the toilet door closed when in public !!!!. Anyway it looks as though you are having a great time regardless of the toilet humiliation. its great being able to spy on your holiday, thanks for keeping us all updated. Love Nun. P.S. I hope you had clean underwear on!

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb