Good times in Brugge


Advertisement
Published: June 23rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

The marktThe marktThe markt

LLLLLLLLLLL
Wow what a crazy medieval city. The buildings are so wild I feel out of place. Weve met some real cool people in Belgium. Benedict, bought us a round last night at the bar. We met him for like 2 seconds and he grabbed us beer. We found a pumping bar @ like 2am. Full of French/English students from Brugge. All locals. We were loaded last night. Lots to do today. We found a cheap little guitar for 30 euro: SOLD. And iùm gonna smash before the airline can. BUt miss everyone back home: OMG the girls are georgeous in Belgium but really donùt talk to us. these keyboards really grind my gears. ùµ$^µùùµù"é&"é&é"&é. But peace everyone.


check out Varleys blog
www.travelblog.org/bloggers/the-vergenator


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

The marktThe markt
The markt

LLLLLLLLLLL
WindmillWindmill
Windmill

good spot for a 6pack and splif. Non heatscore with veiw of the entire city
crazy castlescrazy castles
crazy castles

everywhere
bbbb
bb

rr
the veiwthe veiw
the veiw

our official splif spot


23rd June 2006

Hi Honey
Sorry I missed you this morning I was out rowing too rough in Georgian Bay. Pictures are great. I feel like I'm there with you. Have a great time Love Mic, Paul, Blake Josh
24th June 2006

GOOO SEAN!
WOOHOOO!! What amazing pics! I am so jealous. It sounds like you are having a blast. Take care and have a beer for me over there, I'll be having one for you tonight! Cheers!
26th June 2006

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
Those buildings are fantastic. Makes you wonder how they built them. We sure are enjoying the pics and sounds like you boys are having the time of your life. Hope you are eating and sleeping well so you keep healthy. You both look great, though. Bunkie #2 got framed today and next weekend (long one) they will start the roof. Seems like it is going faster than the first one. Dad finished all the soffit and fascia on bunkie #1 and even decorated the peak at the front with a Celtic Cross. He did the ceiling of the porch in cedar....spectacular. Water was amazing today. Miss you at Brady. Enjoy, Mom and Dad, Foxy Lady too. (She's a bare naked lady).
27th June 2006

Sean check your email and answer please.
Seanny Boy, I need you to email me in answer to air transat requests (sent email to both email addresses) next time you visit the internet cafe. It's all about your "busted" guitar. Love Mom and enjoy your new guitar. Ask if you can carry on at each airport as rules are different. Also write down aeroplan # from email so you get credit and present at each airport. (Darlene/ me). Love Ya!

Tot: 0.312s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb