And finally....Paris!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
December 19th 2010
Published: December 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So after around 25 hours flying and one hour of driving we finally arrived at our apartment. It was a nice one bedroom apartment over two floors. Technically it was in the Latin Quarter but that was around 1.5km away. It was a safe, quiet area in the 5th arondissment with a quaint, cobblestone walking street close to the metro station and lots of great boulangeries! The apartment itself was slightly hazardous for an 11 month old learning to walk. The bedroom was down a flight of stairs which were essentially steep enough to be a ladder. I'm surprised we made it out without any accidents. Mykenzie loved climbing up and down and we had to stop Edyn from doing the same with a strategically placed bag at the top of the abyss.

We were meeting our friends Brett and Alana, who had been in Paris for a few days. They came over and we had a meal of Chinese! Not very French but a welcome change after a day and a half of plane food! It was accompanied by French wine so that was a plus!

Still suffering from jet lag and with a full itinerary ahead we all decided to have an early night.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb