Normandie & UK Day 5


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Lower Normandy » Lisieux
June 6th 2019
Published: June 6th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We had a really good peaceful night on the Aire at Dives sur Mer. Lots of motorhomes but not a sound other than the birds and the river Excellent value for 6€ (and that was only for filling up with water - actual overnight was free!

First stop today, Super U for a list of things we'd run out of, and some main-meal ingredients to last us til we cross the water (after which we'll be at Tony's brother Andy's for a couple of nights).

By the time we came out of there it was lunchtime, so since there was no café or bistro we snacked in the van, then headed to Lisieux to fill up the LPG at LeClerc's. Very confusing, as the whole car park/fuel area seems to be "protected" by 2.7m height barriers, but there is one (unsigned) way in and one (partly-signed) way out available (which actually makes all those height barriers prettly pointless, as you can actually access the whole car park once you figure it out!

Finally, here to Camping le Colombier, near Moyaux (which doesn't come up on Travelblog). Lovely forest-style campsite, all grass, and (so far) peaceful.

527 km, so 58 today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb